“msconfig” is the command by using which you can control the startup programs on the Microsoft windows machine and speed up the processing time. Follow the below mentioned steps in windows and speed up your machine,
- Go to the run command line present on the start menu and type “msconfig”
- Press enter over there
- Below mentioned window will appear on your screen,
- Now go to the “Startup” tab which will appear as below mentioned screen,
- Uncheck the programs which you don’t want to get started at the time of boot
- Apply the changes
- For more control on “Services” which are running on your machine, go to the Services tab and uncheck the service which you don’t need right now. You can hide the Microsoft services by checking the box “Hide Microsoft services” by which you can avoid making changes in the system services which are critical.
- Apply the changes and Restart your machine.
That’s all and you are done with the startup control on your windows. Please let us know your feedback regarding this article thru comments.