For many bloggers, Facebook is one of the most trusted way of getting traffic. If you are having a blog on WordPress, Blogger, TypePad or any other platform having Feed then go ahead and add that feed on Facebook so that whenever you will post an article on your blog, that link will be shared with your Facebook friends and Followers. To add a blog feed on Facebook, Follow the below mentioned step by step process,
Step by Step Process For Adding Blog Feed on Facebook
1. Login to your Facebook Account
3. Click on the “Notes” from the Bookmarks lists shown on Application Menu
4. At Right – Top corner of the windows, Notes Settings is there. Click on the Import Blog Feed or Change Import Setting to provide the URL of the feed of your blog. Click over there.
5. Provide the URL of the feed of your blog. It may be as http://www.example.com/feed or if you are having a feed on feedburner then provide the link of that.
6. Now Facebook will start importing your latest feed and will show you the preview of the same. You need to confirm the feed over there by clicking the “Confirm” button on right side of the preview window.
7. Import completed, Now you can see that the “Home” page of your Facebook account is showing latest post from your blog shared by you.
8. You are done with the integration of blog feed with Facebook.
On my Facebook account, You can see that the latest post link is visible and shared with my friends where they can browse the link or provide comments.
There are lot many ways to get traffic on your blog and this is one of them. If you are having lot many bloggers, social people as friends in your list then there is a chance of getting much more traffic from Facebook.