Geographical Location Where Your Blog Appeared On Google Search Page #1
If you are having a blog or website and want to know the geographical location where you blog appeared on Google Search Result Page #1 or other pages then here is the way to do that. There are two different conditions related to appearance of a blog on SERPs. One is that your blog appeared on the Google Search page but user didn’t hit your blog and the other scenario is where user also hit your blog and landed to the page/post from your blog.
Google Webmaster shows these things related to a blog or website enrolled with Google Webmaster. Once you will verify your website with Google Webmaster, it starts tracking your website or blog from that point only and it will show you different stats related to that. Now coming to point that geographical location where your search results appear, actually Google is having different pages depending on geographical locations. For example, google.com (United States), google.co.uk (United Kingdom), google.co.in (Google India), google.ca (Google Canada), google.cn (Google China) and so on. It is really important to check on which location your blog appeared and what needs to done for other locations.
To see the traffic coming from different locations, follow the below steps,
1. Login to Google Webmaster Tool
2. On Left Panel, Click on “Your Site on the web”
3. Click on Top Search Queries
4. It will show you “Impressions” and “Clickthrough”. Impressions means you blog or website appeared for particular keyword and Clickthrough means visitor landed on your site for particular keyword
5. At the top of these options, you can see a filter where you can choose the type of Search, Geographical Location and Month
6. Select different countries for getting Impressions and Clickthrough on that country’s Google search page.
You are done, Now you can do the further analysis or add Translator to get traffic from other locations as well.