Facebook Privacy is really a concern as many businesses runs over Facebook and there are different business parties available over there. If you don’t want to share the list of your friends which may include your business partner, boyfriend, girlfriend or some other people near by you to avoid competition, you may use the below trick to hide the friends list on your profile page.
You may also like: 5 Facebook Applications to Integrate Picasa Albums with Facebook Profile
1. Login to your Facebook Account
2. Go to your Profile Page and scroll down to your friends box on left panel
3. Click on the “Edit Box” (Pen like Icon) on top-right corner of the box
4. Now “Uncheck” the box named as “Show friend list to everyone”
5. Done. Now you friends list (box) will only appear when any of your friend will open your profile page.
This way you can hide your fiends list publicly and show that only to your friends.