As you are aware that you can put a custom image as a background picture on your twitter profile. In past few months, lot many celebrities joined twitter and they are showing off their latest pictures as their twitter background. For example, recently joined Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan added his picture showing six-pack abs or the very familiar blue background used on Barack Obama’s twitter profile. If you want to download the picture to use that as your desktop wallpaper then you can do this by using very simple trick.
Here is the background picture of Hrithik Roshan’s Twitter profile page.
How to download Twitter Profile Background Image
- Open the twitter profile page of the celebrity. For example, here is the profile page link of Hrithik Roshan, http://twitter.com/iHrithik
- Right click on your browser and select “View Page Source”
- Search for the term “profile_background_images” on the page source i.e. code of the page
- As you can see there is only one search result appearing, and that term is a part of a URL of an image
- Copy that complete URL. In case of Hrithik the URL is “http://a3.twimg.com/profile_background_images/74429221/555.jpg”
- Paste the URL in another tab or window of the browser and open that URL. That is nothing but the backgound picture of the Celebrity used on his twitter profile page
Share who is your favourite celebrity and did you face any problem getting his background image.