Google releases first pre beta of Chrome i.e. 2.0. Currently it is only available for developers channel, you can be come a member of this channel by following some procedures.
Basically google has done some enhancement in chrome 2.0, the new features are as below:
- New version of WebKit, with bugfixes and new features, including CSS gradients and reflections
- Bookmark import from Google Bookmarks: this is still only a one-way street, so you can’t actually sync bookmarks yet, but we would be surprised if somebody on the Chrome team wasn’t working on this
- Form Autocomplete
- Tentative support for Greasemonkey scripts: you have follow these instructions, and not every script will work (for us, only about 1 in 3 worked), but it’s a start. Hopefully, Google will include a UI for managing user scripts in one of the next versions
- Autoscrolling: works just like in IE or Firefox – just hit the middle button and drag the mouse
- Full-page zoom: this resizes the text, as well as images and embedded objects
- Better spell-check with the ability to quickly change languages
Go ahead and download the Chrome beta 2.0.