Visual description is always better the the text description for an application. Many times a blogger want to attach the Screenshots or a video captured on the screen for operating a software. SnagIt is a wonderful tool having lot many options for screen capture and video recording the screen.
I use SnagIt for providing the screenshots of the “How to use”kind of explanation for any application. The type of explanation always need a lot many screenshots with highlighted locations and remarks, so that viewer can have a feel of the software/application.
How to use SnagIt?
- Download SnagIt
- Install the .exe file of the SnagIt on your personal computer.
- SnagIt has two parts: 1) SnagIt 2) SnagIt editor
- SnagIt captures the screen of your system and SnagIt editor provides a lot many tools to edit the captured Screenshot
Screenshot of the SnagIt
- Select the kind of output which you want to capture on your screen whether “Customized region, window, full screen etc.” and then click on the red button at the right bottom corner of the screen.
- If you selected the region as your choice of capture, then your mouse pointer will change into a new shape and you can select the region or area for which you need to capture the screen.
- After that the SnagIt editor will open in a new window where you can edit the Screenshot and save the file in the format you want.