TweetDeck is heavily used for tweeting on Twitter and to update the status on Facebook. Their recent release i.e. version 0.30.5 is also having space for MySpace. But many of us may find a problem at the time of downloading this application from TweetDeck site and that error will appear as Error 2032.
If you are getting error message as “The application could not be installed. Try installing it again. If the problem persists, contact the application author. Error 2032” on TweetDeck Installation window, then try the following trick to download it without any problem.
Solution for TweetDeck Installation Problem,
1. Go to the TweetDeck page i.e. http://tweetdeck.com/
2. Right Click on browser and open the page source of the web page
3. Use Inspect Element feature in Google Chrome on the Download box available on TweetDeck page
4. Try to find the application .air to download directly from there
5. If you are not able to find the location, just try the below link
6. This link will download the TweetDeck version 0.30.5 directly from the TweetDeck server. If the version name changes in future, then just change the version number in the URL and download.
Go thru the article “Top 3 Ways To Get More Followers On Twitter”.
Once the download completes, just start the installation. If you are already having older version of TweetDeck on your computer, You can choose replace option to upgrade the older version to the new one. Since TweetDeck automatically throw the updated version for download to the user who are still running older version, but if that is not happening on your TweetDeck, then go ahead and upgrade TweetDeck manually using the above trick.