Google Adsense is one of the most trusted and preferred monetization platform for bloggers and website owners. Now lot many bloggers has started revenue sharing option where you need to post some content and provide your Google Adsense Pub-ID to earn thru CTR on that post. If you are new to Google Adsense and like to know your own Pub-ID then here is the step by step process to check that.
You may also like: How To Place Google Adsense Ads On Free Blogger Blogs On Single Click
- Login to your Google Adsense Dashboard
- Go to Account Settings under “My Account” tab
- Scroll down and check the “Property Information”, there you can see your 16 digit Pub – ID
- Share that Pub ID on revenue sharing blog
- Once your post publishes on that blog, check the page source of that post “view source”
- Try to find your Pub ID over there, if that is appearing on adsense ad, that means the ad is running thru your ID and you will be paid for clicks
I hope this short but helpful article helped you in finding the Pub ID of Google Adsense account.