Facebook is having millions of users and you many find many of them from the same niche. But the problem is that you don’t know about them. If you are having a Facebook Page for your blog or site or shop and want to share the updates with as many people as possible then you should try the Facebook Advertisement for pages to promote your Facebook page and enhance the reach.
Facebook Page Advertisement is very much easier to run and may help you if more targeted users are picked. To run an advertisement, you will have to first create the Facebook Page Advertisement.
How to Create Facebook Page Advertisement
- Login to Facebook and Go to your Facebook Page
- On Left Panel, Click on “Promote with an advert”
- Now you will have to create a Ad by providing an attractive description
- So first part is “Design your Advert” where you need to enter the description text and upload an image
- Click on “Continue” to populate “Targeting” section. This is very important as you can filter out the section of people which you think might not be interested in your site
- After that you need to populate “Campaigns and Pricing”. You may select “Pay for Impressions (CPM) or Pay for Clicks (CPC). For Facebook Fan Pages, you are advised to go for CPC as if anyone will click on the link, title or “Become a Fan” link, you will be charged but in that case on every click you may get a new fan
- You can set the daily budget and bid for Max CPC so that the advertisement campaign will run fully in your control
- On Next Screen, you will have to enter your credit card details and billing address. Charges for ads will be deducted from that particular credit card.
Done! Now your site will stat getting more and more facebook fans and that will give your site extra exposure.