Good news for Students, Small Business Owners and Home Users; If you are staying in the United States and you work daily on Microsoft Office products then you can win a free copy of much awaited Microsoft Office 2010.
We had discussed about the technical preview of Office 2010 where you can have a look at some initial screenshots.
To win a free copy of Office 2010, you will have to participate in a program conducted by Microsoft where you will commit to provide your feedback to Microsoft after using the product for 6 months. Of course there is no free lunch in any part of the world and following he same foot path, Microsoft asked his customers to use the product and send feedbacks. Fill up the form mentioned below and Microsoft may select you to participate in the program.
Expectation From You:
- Commitment of 6 months, that means you will have to provide information for that much period of time
- Use “Loaner” laptop which will be provided by Microsoft
- Participate in training, surveys and calls
- You will have to share your experience through marketing and public relation effort.
What You will get out of it
- A “Loaner” laptop provided by Microsoft
- Free copy of Office 2010 (after the release)
- Community site access to communicate with others
- 24 hrs email support from Microsoft
You will have to hurry because the offer is closing on June 30’th, 2009.
I think this kind of programs should start in India as well because Microsoft is having a really big market for their products. I hope they will start the same kind of program by providing the test copy of other products in India soon. What do you think about this initiative in India, as Nokia already started doing such things with N97. Kindly discuss your views thru comment section of this post.