Windows Media Player is the inbuilt player provided with Windows. You can use plugins specially designed for Windows Media Player to boost the performance of the player in many ways. Here I am going to talk about a very older but powerful plugin named “DFX Audio Enhancer” which can change overall musical experience on Windows Media Player.
You may also like: Talk To Your Windows Vista And Ask To Open Media Player
DFX 9.2 is a free software to download from the this link where you can use “Light Processing Preset” without any charges. If you want to have the full version of this plugin, you will have to purchase that for $39.99. Here is the screenshot of the plugin and its options:
How to use DFX on Windows Media Player
- Download DFX Audio Enhancer Plugin
- Install the .EXE file downloaded from the location. No need to select “default search engine options” on the execution panel
- Start Windows Media Player on your PC
- Start playing a song/movie on Windows media Player
- Go to the Now Playing tab and click to get a menu list. Select Plugins, Click on Other Plugins and Select DFX Audio Enhancement from there.
- Now you may notice the change in the output of WMP. Now you should have DFX window on your PC where you may change the options available.
DFX Plus is having features like 3-D surround sound and other presets like techno, Big Bass, Hard Rock etc. But still you can use free version to enhance the output of windows media player with “Light Processing Preset”. Believe me, you will definitely notice a positive change in your music experience on WMP.
Related: Play Movie, Slideshows, Music On PC Using Your Mobile Phone