Microsoft Office 2010 beta is released and we are working on that only. During the testing, I found that sharing the document with online community is much easier in Office 2010. As we told you earlier about SkyDrive on Windows Live where Microsoft provide you 25GB of space online. Now thru Office 2010, you can save your documents directly on SkyDrive space.
To save he document on SkyDrive from Office 2010, follow the below mentioned path in your document like Word or Excel.
1. Open the saved document on proper application under Office 2010 or create a new document
2. Click on ‘File’ on left-top corner
3. Click on ‘Share’ option below the Print
4. Now chose ‘Save on SkyDrive’ from the options provided over there
5. Sign In with your Windows Live account and then your folders from SkyDrive will appear
6. Save and upload your document in a proper folder. You can share the document with everyone using Public Folder or any other folder with that permission.
Here are the screenshots when I was doing the same with one of my word document,
Share Option under File Menu
Logged In with Windows Live ID
Uploading document thru Upload Center
Till now Microsoft Office 2010 is looking really awesome and still trying some other newly added options over there.
Related: Take A Look At The Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview